Friday, August 17, 2018

alice episode, gift of the magi

I have been watching plenty of reruns on antenna TV and me-TV lately, including 'alice'. although I am reminded of how I like Jolene more than flo. tonight the one I saw was a Christmas episode inspired by 'gift of the magi', a story I read when I was in high school. the characters sold their most prized possessions in order to buy gifts for others. and, much like on other shows, there was somebody playing santa. in this case it was an electrician. I have also been watching 'barney miller' and 'WKRP in cincinnati'. all of these are ones I recall seeing at least a little when I was young.
   I fielded a decent number of calls about jobs today, although I was getting annoyed with one of them who asked for a partial social security number and often seemed clueless in general. I applied for some more jobs as well, and hopeful to hear some good things from the interviews this week real soon. this evening I went to sing karaoke, and did 'shooting star' by bad company.

No comments:

Post a Comment