Wednesday, August 15, 2018

be more flashy

I had another meeting with my job coach this afternoon. this one was in a conference room, as there was another invitee. this was somebody that reviewed my resume and said I could make it more flashy. I might have made a mistake with her to talk about how I have already taken 'comedian' off of it, as it invited questions about it. still too distracting for me. I would like to think that it will make a difference at some point. I filed some more applications on indeed just before I went to the appointment, so there is a chance of hearing more soon. I also got an interview scheduled for Thursday, just before midday. I saw how I needed to take charge at times, saying I didn't want to keep crying over spilled milk. this was referring to the failed interview from Friday. but at times I feel like my job coach still doesn't understand me well. since I still hear comparisons to other clients, when I am likely nothing like they are. I am me.
    I went to perform tonight and it was nice to go on a little earlier, in the middle of the lineup. happy meal filled in for the 'extra murder' comic as the show runner. and it was nice to see the button as well, who went to the karaoke bar after performing at this open-mic. I went to another club first to see if I could get one of the wild card slots, but I did not. still nice to see the big dog perform though, as he is MC at the club for the week. I said 'do your magic'. laundry will also be part of the lineup this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment