Wednesday, August 1, 2018

healthcare survey

i like answering online surveys for the airline miles. tonight I had one that was about healthcare, usually they are about consumer products. I will have to admit that I had to look up some things to find out what they were referring to. in the end I was honest with them when there was a chance. I said I am unemployed and mainly care about getting back to work at this point. and this was another day of either waiting, or failing, in this area. I went to the library to print some things, and while there filed some more applications with a bank. one of them asked for an assessment, and I completed it right away. but by the time I had left the library, two of the three had already been rejected.
   in the evening I went to perform, and it meant sharing the stage with 'mr. acronym' at one point. he was onstage early, and when I was first invited I said I wasn't ready. so later on I accepted. we did another pearl jam song, this time 'black'. although part of our time onstage was a comedy routine, because of the banter about various things like needing to find the lyrics on his phone. and I still don't seem to know the drummer's name even though we both are there often. I sent a friend request to the show runner before departing for the venue, I think I found the right one as the 'mutual friend' listed is from this open-mic. although I haven't seen the spoken words man much lately. it was nice to see airway tonight though.

No comments:

Post a Comment