Saturday, August 18, 2018

ask me anything movie

I decided to get two DVDs from the library this week. I watched the first one this morning. I will admit it was the title that caught my eye. since 'ask me anything' is something I often see in facebook postings. this movie was about a teenage girl deciding to defer going to college by a year. then she decides to write a blog, and much of it is about her sexual encounters. the movie does have some notable actors in it, martin sheen and Robert Patrick. the movie takes a turn at the end, unexpected to say the least. it left me stunned in more ways than one. I was able to watch most of it, but early on the movie kept stopping and I couldn't get past it. so I had to figure out what alternate paths were available. if I missed any scenes due to it, my guess is not many.
  aside from that, there was not much on my agenda today. I checked my PO box, nothing there. arrived just 10 minutes before closing time. went to the grocery store, but after I fell asleep for a while. then there was watching 'Moscow on the hudson' on the movies! channel. finally it meant going to sing some karaoke. I saw a friend there that I know from an open-mic, the cheery one. I did two songs. 'bent' by matchbox 20, and 'when I come around' by green day. I placed some more e-bay orders as well, for postcards. some were hall of fame baseball players, others were of the band smashing pumpkins. the band has a concert in the twin cities this weekend, but I am not attending. already seen them twice, three times if you count frontman billy corgan's other band, zwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment