Tuesday, August 28, 2018

ponchao movie

i watched the second of two DVD movies on loan from the library, it was 'ponchao', a baseball movie. it was in Spanish, with English subtitles. the setting was the Dominican republic. I recognized pedro Martinez and david Ortiz having cameos in it. this was a comedy, but at times was a complicated story with multiple sub-plots. since I love baseball, I am thankful I saw it. when I returned the two movies I had I got two more. but at first there was a problem with checkout, the label said 'check out at front desk' instead of self-checkout. so I put it back and got a different movie.
   I had another appointment with my job coach this afternoon, and the first half was doing a mock interview with his boss, something I had wanted for a while. I was on the phone with another agency, actually another rep of the same agency. then I performed in the evening, near the end of the lineup. when I arrived the lot was full, so I paid for parking for an hour and thankfully a spot opened by then. so then I had less of a sense of urgency about the meter that would expire, and how much longer to pay for parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment