Tuesday, September 18, 2018

copy paper storage boxes

tonight I see plenty of copy paper boxes that I use for storage. this is due to deciding to do a cleanup around my home. I panicked a little this morning and told myself I have been 'on vacation' for the better part of the past year. why hadn't I done any cleanup during that time? so now that I know I am going back to work soon, why not do something about it? I also see some newspapers. I will do my best to get a decent amount moved out. as the saying goes, if you haven't used it in a while you probably don't need it. I went out to get more paper towels, and trash bags, in the evening at the dollar store. I knew that staying inside for most of the day helped with getting more done. although at one point I was tired and then fell asleep in my easy chair. only time I turned on the TV was to watch the 6pm news. I also went to perform, and while there happy meal spoke of a new open-mic starting soon. I had been to some of his mics before.


No comments:

Post a Comment