Sunday, September 30, 2018

defending or scaring?

I was invited to do another comic soccer game by yemen native, and much like before it was mostly playing defense, at times goalkeeper. but since I had a hard time keeping up with some players I resorted to trying to scare people, almost like when I am acting at a haunted house. but it was fun being there as usual. at times I was laughing, not sure why. but it is good to laugh.
   I did some more cleanup around my home, but did not get to a movie. it meant going through the rest of the photos, and the final total being removed, and then shredded,  was 182. since I wanted to stress quality. I could have done even more, but this is plenty. it freed up another album for more photos, although I haven't printed many in recent years. my first memory card purchased was in 2010, and the number printed since then has greatly tailed off. it also meant cutting back on those I had acquired from other sources, such as ones at my workplace I claimed. they were from a state fair team building outing in 2011. I cut it down from ten to six. I also decided to junk two more cameras that I hadn't used in a while. both were digital cameras, but one was battery powered so of course I was fine with parting with that one. I like being able to just plug into a wall when I need to recharge it. I also did some more with going through newspapers, so I could empty the bag at recycle before using it for my weekly chore of taking care of the dishes and recycle. it is knocked down to two and a half stacks, so way more manageable than it was, as I head back to work on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment