Monday, September 17, 2018

tag movie

watched a redbox rental this morning, 'tag'. it was being promoted at the comedy club this summer, and I got a frisbee promoting it. I laughed a lot when they did a 'slap fight' scene. aside from that, I said the movie was 'all right' but nothing too special. so I am thankful I waited to see it as a rental. there are plenty of movies that work for me in this format, since it is less money to watch it. I had a discount code from redbox and it ended up costing me less than a dollar. what I liked just as much was seeing a special feature, about the friends that inspired the story that was in the wall street journal. although it appears to be ten friends, and in the movie there is just five. but I am used to how some things are changed as they are trying to sell a movie.
   I also performed at this club tonight, first time in a while. this movie was one of the subjects covered in my set. I had an appointment with my job coach this afternoon, and it was there that I announced how I am going back to work.at first it was asked why I had sat on it for a few minutes. I said I was waiting for when the time was right, such as when they asked me for input on the subject. I will be staying in contact with people from this program, but hopefully that is the final meeting as I didn't enjoy them all that much. I wanted to be back at work, so I like how I got my wish. after the meeting I went to the library and got another DVD to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment