Monday, September 10, 2018

true story of jesse james movie

i watched another DVD on loan from the library this afternoon. it was 'the true story of jesse james', it was from 1957 and starring Robert wagner as jesse. it starts with the failed bank robbery in northfield, Minnesota, in 1876. I could tell how some names were changed in it. I hadn't heard of this version before, so I liked finding it. I like how this one covers northfield more than some others do. the one from 2007, starring brad pitt, does not show it, only mentions it.
   I fielded three calls from agencies today, one of them was a scheduled phone interview. I would like to think I will be going back to work soon, but still no offers yet. the other two was asking me if I wanted to be submitted for positions. all of this was before midday.
    I decided to look through some storage boxes for the first time in a while, and was pleased with the findings. it meant finding some sporting event tickets, which were printed pages. so I got more of them in sheet protectors and into binders. this took up much of the day, but I also knew I wanted to get through a movie so I had to stop when the mid-afternoon arrived. this was a good time in more ways than one, as I had also run out of sheet protectors anyway.
   I went to perform tonight, and it was nice to see sub teacher at the venue. he said he is traveling to Italy soon with his bride-to-be.

No comments:

Post a Comment