Tuesday, September 4, 2018

photo quality

all I ever need is some inspiration and motivation to do some cleanup. I have said this to myself before. in this case it was being reminded of having a photo in one of my albums of an ex-friend. and I said it was time to get rid of it and try to stress quality with photos and see if I can eliminate any others as well. over the course of two days I was able to go through more than a decade of photos and get just over a hundred taken out. so now it means I have an album freed up for more postcards. I don't print that many photos now, and thanks to the digital cameras I have I am less likely to have any 'bad photos' since I can erase them and try again. I could have done more but I was pleased with how far along I got with it. and my shoulder started to hurt a little due to the repetitive motion of taking photos out and then moving them over. I really didn't want to buy another photo album right now anyway as it can be hard to find stores that still sell them, aside from Walmart.
   I had another appointment with my job coach this afternoon, and I had to go back inside to get my rain jacket as I noticed it was raining as I was about to get into my car to leave for the appointment. I was given an revised resume that had a summary up top, even though the lady who had reviewed it with me two weeks ago had failed to contact me directly about it, which I didn't like at all. I kept my phone shut off for most of the day, but turned it on when at the performance venue, I saw how there was two voicemails waiting. according to the time stamps ti was late in the workday, so no big deal. I can respond to them in the morning. I will have to see if there is any substance to them. I let my job coach know I signed up for a job fair that will be held next week, and it seems to be a better chance of getting hired as it spoke of on-the-spot interviews and offers. I have said it many times before: I just want to play a game with a better chance of winning. I performed near the end of the night and one of the things I spoke of was what somebody said to me at another venue last week. easier to say at a venue where they aren't at. fish noodle was the fill-in show runner, as the 'extra murder' comic was headlining at another venue. but he showed up after that show was done, and I said that I am thankful for the stage time as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment