Friday, September 7, 2018

trash petition

I signed a petition this afternoon related to what the city can do on trash service companies. I saw a sign on the way to Walgreen where I needed to pick up a few items. so I went there after the errand was done. although it devolved when I looked around the block, at the grocery store and a barber shop. the barber shop caught my eye when their sign was a pun, using an image of actor Christopher walken. so I got photos as I was unsure when I would get the inspiration again to stop there. the man told a joke that wasn't funny at all, this is how it devolved. I was asked if I was checking plates, and I said no, I was looking at bumper stickers. it led me to saying there aren't many on my car. it was the first errand I did after getting my car out of the shop, having two tires replaced.
   it is hard to say how close I got to going back to work today, although there was some activity. I fielded three calls from employers, one of them was when I was in the shop. another was a phone interview. the one in the shop was to set up an interview early next week. and the third was unfortunately a little redundant, as I had already talked to that agency, but a different rep.
   I also went to a high school football game tonight, my first of the season. Fridley beat st. paul highland park 42-0, it was 35-0 at the half. I went home for a little while after the game, then went out again to do some karaoke. I sang 'price tag' by jessie j and BOB.


No comments:

Post a Comment