Tuesday, September 11, 2018

sheet protectors freed up

i kept going with wanting to be more organized on souvenirs. so it meant looking through the binders more closely and deciding some more sheet protectors needed to be freed up. I often say I am 'stressing quality' but when it comes to space in a binder it is really necessary. so more event tickets and roster cards are in the binders. but after I got back from performing tonight I decided to go through the boxes some more. and I was pleased to find a wedding program from 2014. I kept wondering where it was but I know how sometimes things are just thrown into a box without much care. so of course it is nice to make some more finds. and it probably means buying more sheet protectors sooner rather than later.
   I knew I had to leave my home at times of course, as there were some other things on the agenda. one of them was meeting with my job coach. it seemed to flow well since I had plenty to report on the job front, just no offers yet. and it was nice to perform in the evening. it meant paying for parking and then waiting until a spot opened in the lot, but I have done it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment