Wednesday, September 19, 2018

great seat for show

i ended up with a great seat for the show, onstage. at the first show I attended. I was there due to a facebook invite and it was somebody that I wanted to add to the 'ring of honor' since she got me stage time in January. sounds like it was a good idea that I attended, as I had seen a posting about her getting an internship on Saturday night live. she said she leaves to do this gig next week. I got the seat onstage as one performer went into the crowd and asked me how much I liked the performance. I said I enjoy shows more when I am performing. I didn't do much while onstage but it was nice to be given a chair and sitting down. and it is still a good story to tell as well. I saw Belarus after the show, but he did not perform here. the show runner was in character, playing a high school p.e. teacher, and this was reflected in the costume. it was a decent crowd in this basement venue in the st. Anthony part of Minneapolis, I had been there before. then after it was done I went to my typical open-mic to perform at.
   for much of the day before I ventured out to perform I went through the magazines and newspapers, chipping away at them and sending some to the recycle bin. I am doing as much as I can but there are a lot to go through.



No comments:

Post a Comment