Saturday, September 29, 2018

then try hank snow

I went to do karaoke tonight, and when I put in a song request the KJ said he couldn't find it. 'I've been everywhere' by johnny cash. I saw it listed under two artists, so I said 'then try the other one, hank snow'. and it was there. it was the first one I did, the second was 'two steps behind' by def leppard. I saw the Kermit lady there, she surprised me a little by singing 'forget you' by ceelo green.
   I stayed in this afternoon, as I checked the paper and found out what the fox baseball game of the week would be. it was cubs-cardinals, and the cardinals won 2-1. the wind was blowing in at Wrigley field and that knocked down some of those fly balls. I still would like to see a movie this weekend. I also decided to get back into reviewing photo albums, and over a hundred photos have been removed. I still want to stress quality, and I am up to the summer of 2009 so there is not much left. as usual, it started as a way of taking out photos of people I am no longer friends with. I has to rush a little this morning to get to the post office to check for e-bay orders, since the baseball game would be starting at 12noon. I had two orders there, both postcards, surprised a little that they were already there. I asked an employee if I was smiling enough, in reference to a previous visit. he likes to joke around with customers.


No comments:

Post a Comment