Saturday, May 9, 2020

i also like the pies

I was at the aldi grocery store in the early evening and another shopper told somebody to let me pass through, and I said 'i also like the pies'. this is what they were picking up, and I do like their 'lunch-box pies'. I get two a week, an apple and a cherry. there were limited options in the milk aisle. I get a half gallon a week, but there weren't any, unless I wanted organic or almond. so I got a full gallon. guess I will not be buying milk next week. I chose a jug with an expiration date that is a little ways out, it said just over two weeks from now. it wasn't much fun to go there in the rain, but I wanted to get there before closing time. around midday I did a long walk, and picked up 4 cents. I stopped at the post office and paid by box rent, for six months, it was due at the end of the month.
   otherwise I stayed inside today. there was more that I wanted to get done with cleanup, and I filled four more bags with paper shredding. I said I could make cuts in two sections in particular, and did- charlie brown, and maytag. I would like to think that I have cut in half the volume of articles on both subjects. I like getting a good look at each article when I am deciding what to keep. one helpful thing when working on this project is cutting back on TV watching. I turned it on for the news and that was it. and of course this also meant checking email less often.

No comments:

Post a Comment