Friday, May 8, 2020

paper, plastic, cloth bags, oh my!

recently I said I was running low on bags to use for the paper shredding. but that is not true. I had to check and I have plenty of paper, plastic, and even cloth bags to use. I like the ones from grocery stores because I can easily put it over the bucket and don't have to force it in the bag. so this will serve double duty, as I have too many bags. they are just plain not getting used. what is typical is that they get used long enough to get something home and that is it. so I should keep shredding to my heart's content. late in the evening I ran the shredder and filled two more bags.
   with work I got my direct deposit information updated and submitted my time card as we reached the end of the first week of test scoring. I wouldn't have predicted doing a third season. scoring flowed well, most of the day was devoted to that, not much to training. the prompts are food trucks, and the legal driving age. I am finding advantages to working from home, for one thing no commute. but it is hard to remember to send a message to my boss when I return from breaks. once the work day was done I did a long walk around the neighborhood and found 5 cents. I also stopped at a gas station to get the paper, and a few other items. in the evening, after I ate, I went to Hy-Vee to pick up a few items. during cleanup I found my loyalty card and brought it with me to the store. I have good momentum going with the cleanup, that should continue through the weekend and beyond. I have done plenty already but there is more to do, more things in my home that I haven't touched yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment