Wednesday, May 13, 2020

notebook caddy

i found another item to re-purpose. it is what looks like a small card catalog, now it is a notebook caddy. I kept looking at the notebooks while test scoring today and finally did something about it. I had wanted to find a use for this little box for a while. I got it when I was in a relationship. my date inherited a stamp collection from an uncle and the box was part of it. I like looking at it because it is nice to be more organized. I was able to reduce the volume in a box that holds maps and event programs, and this led to some event tickets being moved to the case that holds them, another re-purposed item. test scoring flowed well today, just under an hour of training was done. after the test scoring day was done I went on a long walk and picked up 22 cents. I also went to the dollar store and bought trash bags. I had a dollar's worth of quarters and it seemed like a good idea to get these as there is nothing wrong with buying ahead a little. in the evening I ran the paper shredder and filled two more buckets. not that much was added to the shred box today. I did go through the two boxes marked 'work' and the lion's share has been sorted and put into envelopes. or in the case of printed emails, they are in binder clips. it was time to look at these boxes as I kept adding to them while doing this cleanup. it was nice to free up space with some simple actions, such as taking out a bag that had letters related to my health insurance coverage and physician visits. next one should be the box about writing- attending conventions as well as writing classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment