Thursday, May 7, 2020

pens returned to car

the cleanup is being extended to the car as well. last night I noticed plenty of repair receipts in the glovebox, going back over a year. so I took them out and brought them inside. I also took out all of the pens as I wanted to test them. all four seem fine, so I returned two of them to the car in the afternoon. no need to have that many pens there, two is enough. and I ran the dust buster in the car while there. I got the lion's share of the residue out. no surprise how most of it was on the driver's side, as I rarely have passengers with me. in the back seat it picked up a peanut. it is a reminder of sometimes I eat in the car. after the dust buster went back inside, I went on a long walk and found 12 cents. I noticed that a vacant fast food outlet, closed two years ago, has been tagged with graffiti again. when this first happened, it was cleaned off.
   test scoring moved right along. we finished one prompt and moved on to another one. I wasn't pleased with how I did in the training set, it was a hard one. but the moderator said we had already qualified so not a big deal. I still need to enter the new bank account information. I was trading emails with HR about it since I didn't recall my password. I like knowing I don't have to present a voided check, as that is what I did when I started two years ago. as long as I get it done by the end of the week, it should be fine. I am still doing cleanup around the home, and at times it is during the lectures about test scoring. In the evening I ran the shredder and filled two more bags. there is more that I can do, as I am aware of how there are plenty of magazines in the closet. I no longer have any subscriptions as I didn't read them enough. of course I still need to do some research about where to get them recycled. sometimes I am mailed this information by the local government.

No comments:

Post a Comment