Monday, May 11, 2020

wolves hockey season canceled

I saw an email saying the rest of the Chicago wolves hockey season had been canceled. it comes as no surprise as it was paused two months ago. I held tickets for two games in mid-march and now I will hopefully find out something about alternate plans. they were ordered through stubhub.
   I did a long walk in the late afternoon after test scoring was done for the day, and found 19 cents. I did a virtual open-mic in the evening and many of the stories I told were about test scoring. I did more paper shredding, filling two buckets. and I noticed that a storage box holding paid bills had some envelopes I can go through, memberships I no longer have. it seems meaningless to hold onto some of these if it was discontinued a while back. many were not renewed when I started having lean times after being laid off more than two years ago. I will be careful about what is tossed and it means checking each one to see what is in it. at this point, I pulled them out based on the envelope itself. a good rule of thumb, but I know how sometimes I want to save space and two unrelated items can be put together so I can junk another envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment