Thursday, May 28, 2020

notepads re-discovered

this evening I looked at the box labeled 'emerson hough' and noticed the two notepads in it were not about that subject, unsure how they got there. one of them had notes from interviewing a nun in san diego in late 2006. the other had various subjects in it. so with the former I moved those pages I had written on to 'miscellaneous travels', as I am more likely at some point to use it again if all that is seen is blank pages and not in a box. the latter was also moved out of the box, but otherwise the content was untouched. I did get a little farther with the bag of scribblings, hopefully it can be finished sometime this weekend or even friday.
   test scoring is moving right along, and after it was done for the day I did a long walk and picked up 4 cents. I noticed yellow tape being put up at a speedway gas station, and the video board that normally shows gas prices was blank. they had closed early due to protesting in the area. a co-op grocery store did the same thing. I was able to get pictures of both, but with the latter I was able to get up to the front door and read the notice about it. when I got back I watched 2 'big bang theory' episodes. it was penny quitting her job at the cheesecake factory, followed by leonard writing a book.


No comments:

Post a Comment