Thursday, March 28, 2019

binder put away

i know I turned a corner at work today, by finding another time saver. I put the binder away, really didn't need it anymore to recall the 12 steps on each claim. I closed 26 cases, so it made a difference. it would have been more, but I was hung up on if a case was reviewable and had to send an I.M. about it. but I think I had a similar case later on in the day, so what I learned was helpful right away.
   when I got off work I saw an online article about pancake mixes. it was aunt jemima, bisquick and hungry jack. I know those are owned by quaker oats, general mills, and smucker. although for the last one it had been owned by Pillsbury for a while. it reminded me of 'merging' 3 boxes of pancake mix one time in college, but I think one of them was Martha Gooch and I couldn't find much about that company online. I went to the karaoke bar and did two songs. it was 'love hurts' by Nazareth, and 'bullet with butterfly wings' by smashing pumpkins. the karaoke jockey said his dad's funeral was earlier in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment