Wednesday, March 20, 2019

first error report

I got my first error report at work today. this is really nothing to celebrate, but if I am on audit for now on all of the cases I touch then just 1 out of 11 cases is a good thing. I find that I am still hung up on the 'is it reviewable or not?' question. this one wasn't. and some of those I asked for advice on from my mentor also were not. I closed 12 cases, and hopefully my speed matches my quality soon. I saw a meeting request from the agency on Thursday, already responded to the email and accepted it.
   I went to perform tonight and I was on near the end. I was tired so I didn't stay around for long after the show ended. I added to one of my stories saying there was 'taking a selfie' part of it. looks like I will have some stage time this weekend that isn't karaoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment