Sunday, March 31, 2019

postcard album space needed, found

I knew I was running out of space with photo albums I am using for postcards. so I said this was a good day to go through photo albums and see if I could stress quality again. and I could, taking out more than a hundred photos and another album is freed up. I knew I had done this before, evident with a partial album I found in the middle. I knew well enough to do as much as I could today as it is hard to find this motivation and momentum. so no worries now on where to display postcards from recent e-bay orders that will arrive soon. or any others I order this year or find in my travels.
   I did the comedy marathon early this morning, and as expected I didn't stay around for long after my time slot was done. I drove home and slept. I also decided to go get a hair cut at sport clips. and much like the last one, I paid cash as I didn't want to get double-charged as that is what happened when I paid with a card last summer. so it meant I just did the haircut and not the shampooing.
   I watched 'the simpsons' this evening, my only real break from the album project. it was lisa going out of town for music training. I recognized j.k. simmons playing a role much like in 'whiplash', and I saw a parody of 'the shining' in it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment