Sunday, March 3, 2019

you say, lauren daigle

it has probably been a while since I have written about music. but every so often there is a song that I am hearing on my car radio that catches my attention. when I was driving home from the library it was 'you say' by lauren daigle. the 'hook' for me was 'the only thing that matters'. although an online search, based on these lyrics, was not enough, since it does appear to be a title for some songs. so I added 'i am weak' and there it was. I really like the piano play that one hears in the background. in the video I found on youtube, she starts off sitting on the couch, looking out the window. but then she gets up and starts to walk around the house at the time of the 'hook'. I understand why it is called 'you say' as this line is repeated often/ I noticed this once I listened to it again. I keep saying I like passion in music, and lady singers often bring this when singing about relationships.
   I printed some things at the library, and then went to target to pick up a few small items. I was at the library for a while as I wanted to cross plenty of things off of my list. I wanted to find an online article I had seen the night before, but I didn't until this evening. it was about the top 25 baseball managers of all time, and I am pleased that three of them on the list were cardinals- Schoendienst, larussa, and Herzog. one could also count joe torre, but he didn't have the same success there as the others did. I watched two 'simpsons' episodes in the evening, one was about Christmas. the other was about homer taking a classic car on a joyride and then being arrested for it. after this I decided to get caught up on comedy souvenirs, and four more pages were put in the binder. it meant freeing up three more sheet protectors to do it. I hadn't done this chore in about a month. then it was doing the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment