Friday, March 29, 2019

whole milk at fish fry

I went to another fish fry tonight, at the American legion hall on the east side of st. paul. as usual, there was sponsors, including a business association, represented by somebody from a motel 6. there were not many options for drinks, it is why I chose milk in a jug from cub foods. I did not know at first that it was whole milk, and I am used to skim milk. after the main course was done I had what I call a 'rapper cookie', as it was an M and M cookie. there are 3 more Fridays during lent, and I have already starred 5 possible venues for those nights from the article.
   at work I closed just 20 cases, it was disappointing. I had some bounce-back cases and felt obligated to handle them, and it meant I lost 4 cases I could have done. with one of them I was sent an I.M. about it and a team lead decided to reverse a recommendation that I had been given 2 days earlier. there was also a potluck for the last day for a mentor of mine, I had some of the leftovers once it was announced that we could have them.
   in the evening after I went to the fish fry I went to a Walgreen to pick up some things. I decided to get a hand-sized charlie brown book about birthdays, it was the last one on display. then I watched the college basketball tournament, and eventually went out to sing karaoke. I did 'taking care of business' by bachman turner overdrive. I liked seeing somebody I know from another venue. it was the karaoke jockey from a place that I recently became a regular at.


No comments:

Post a Comment