Tuesday, March 5, 2019

kwik trip car washes

I got some mail that wasn't meant for me. it was deals related to car washes at kwik trip, a gas station I sometimes go to but not very often. so I put it back in the mail and wrote 'please forward' on it. I don't know what else to do since I see it as the job of the post office to get the mail to the right people. at work we got more practice in, but I hated how it still seems to go slowly, closing just 5 cases. but it also means waiting to be checked, and we want to get it done right. the training class has shrunk again, we are now down to 10. so that eases the pressure a little on trying to make it through. especially since I am showing up every day, on time, and trying to learn whatever I can.
   performing seemed to be lackluster tonight, not sure why. I went to a mic for the first time where the barefoot dude is the show runner. I recognized a few other performers there, such as magic man. it was nice to talk to whopper at the comedy club, a different venue, before then, about fringe festival. I said I noticed how he got wait-listed as well, but he tells me he has come off the wait list before. I also liked talking baseball with another comic there, who was wearing a Twins hat. he said he has partial season tickets, and his school made the state hockey tournament. I have done his podcast before.

No comments:

Post a Comment