Thursday, March 7, 2019

not the last one out

at work I was not the last one out at the end of the day, and this was a big deal to me. I closed 10 cases, just above the previous day total. some of them were merged into other cases. looks like the training class has shrunk again, we are now down to 9. I trust that I am becoming proficient at the right time, in order to stay in the lineup. I know I had fewer things to add after sending an IM saying I was ready for a check before closing the case. I think some of it is repetition, being exposed to more cases, where it makes more sense to me after a while.
   there was plenty of birthday wishes on facebook, more than 20. I liked seeing them. in the evening I went to sing karaoke. I did 2 sings, 'sweet home chicago' by the blues brothers, and 'all fired up' by pat benatar. he latter is one I thought of based on my mood of the day, related to work. 'i believe there comes a time when everything just falls in line'.

No comments:

Post a Comment