Monday, March 18, 2019

floutist did poems

the floutist did not play flute tonight at the performance venue, instead recited poems while playing on a bongo drum. guess there is nothing wrong with a change of pace. she did call out some people that were talking in the back of the room. I know she said it bothers her also when playing the flute. I said I had plenty of 'number jokes' tonight, that was the mnemonic device anyway I used. one of them was inspired by what the MC said earlier in the show, and when it is related to history I knew full well I would want to answer it. at the comedy club, earlier in the night, I saw a comic I hadn't seen in a while. I think I called him 'pizza philosopher' but I also know him for liking my quote about cooking units. some of us talked about the recent passing of Raghav Mehta, a comic that I didn't know very well. his memorial will be within the week. while at the performance venue I liked seeing a comic that I recalled gave me good advice about how to use the microphone while performing.
   at work I closed just 6 cases, since I had i.t. issues for most of the morning. I went to lunch late as I wanted to finish at least one case before then. I was told to account for this when I reported my time in the system. there was a team huddle in the morning, and I completed two more online classes. a mentor advised me to do the classes as a way to stay occupied, but they didn't take long to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment