Tuesday, March 19, 2019

subway freestyle rap

at the performance venue tonight, the performer after me did a freestyle rap that mentioned subway as this sandwich shop was nearby. it was announced that there is just 4 more weeks at this venue, the show runner will try to find another venue soon. I also liked seeing who was in the crowd, it was whopper's cousin. I hadn't met him before but said I like to attend saints baseball games. I asked for a photo and got one. the lady with him said she was familiar with a nearby venue that had closed, one I had performed at. so it is definitely a fluid thing with performing, with shows opening and closing all the time.
   at work I closed 11 cases. there still was some i.t. issues but it didn't last near as long, it was due to system package updates. I had a one on one with my boss, saying I am hopeful to get my speed up soon. but they are allowing me the chance to grow, as I am still on 'audit' for now due to being new.

No comments:

Post a Comment