Saturday, March 16, 2019

greta movie

i went to see the movie 'greta' in Eagan this evening. I have a loyalty card at this theater and it saif there was a free popcorn waiting for me as it is my birthday month. it is down to just one screening a day there, otherwise I would have chosen something earlier in the day. I wanted to see this one as it is a thriller, and it kept me guessing for a while. it is about a young woman who finds a bag on the new York subway and returns it to the owner. but then the older lady won't leave her alone. no doubt they got some attractive ladies to play frances, and her friend Erica. it reminded me of some other thrillers I had seen, in terms of 'take nothing for granted'. I watched the closing credits and it said it was filmed in Canada, Ireland, and new York city. I did not recognize any of the actors in it but this doesn't prevent me from seeing a movie. I care more about the storyline.
   there was plenty that I wanted to do today. first thing I did was to get a can of spaghetti at the family dollar. but I fell on the ice and snow on the way to the store, and I said 'that is going to leave a mark' as I felt that I had skinned my right knee a little. so I got a bandage on it when I got back from the store, and it is still on as I write these words. then it was on to the post office, first visit in two weeks as I was out of town a week ago. only two items there, a magazine was one of them. but I also knew to avoid placing e-bay orders if I was going to be out of town. then it was to the bank to turn in change. just over two dollars. while I was there I saw a man with his young son, and the machine stopped as one of the bags was full and needed to be changed. then it was on to the library to print some things. when I got home I decided to lay down, and I slept for a while. it was evening by then, and I went to get groceries at aldi. I had a hot dog at speedway on my way there. when I got home again I did some online surveys for airline miles. then it was time to go see the movie. after the movie I went to sing karaoke, I did one song. it was 'kids in America' by kim wilde.


No comments:

Post a Comment