Friday, March 15, 2019

issued a laptop

at work, this was the final day in the training room. when I arrived I noticed that the space where Maryland had been sitting had been cleared, and his name card was taken down as well. we were there until midday, then we were issued laptops and sent to our spot on the floor with the other employees. it took a while to get through the I.T. issues, even had to call to get a ticket set up for one of them. I closed 4 cases in the morning, but none after I was out on the floor. tried working on two, but lost both of them. hopefully it will be resolved soon. I am pleased to be one of the 6 that made it until the end of training. I asked if there was anything ceremonial, such as photos, but the trainer said no. so I took a selfie while still wearing my coat and winter hat shortly after I got home. we even have to 'badge in' to make copies there. I did a test copy, it was double-sided, so more things to change of course.
   I went to a fish fry in the early evening at a catholic church and school, we even ate off of school trays. I don't think I had been there before. I also bought a box of girl scout cookies after I was done eating. I got a good look at the article from the st. paul paper and narrowed it down even more. proximity and price are good standards. I also did some karaoke, the song was 'everybody have fun tonight' by wang chung. a younger man liked what I did and I spoke about performing near the end of the night with him. he has a name that is the same as my stepfather. I spoke of the first venue where I sang karaoke, and the song I did as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment