Monday, March 11, 2019

cubicle tour

at work we were given a cubicle tour, so now we know where will be sitting when we are on the floor. the class has shrunk again, we are now down to 7. but I like how I am still there, as of the start of week 4. even said so when I did the 'one on one' with my boss. there were some i.t. problems today so the trainer asked us what we all did this weekend, I said I went out of town. on the way to work this morning I stopped at a convenience store and got a can of spaghetti-o's. it was more than what I would normally pay, but of course I didn't have the chance to go anywhere for groceries when I got back late last night. I closed 9 cases.
    I was tired, so after work I decided to wait on going out to perform and see my friends. I went straight to the grocery store as I was out of food. I slept after getting back, then had my evening meal. I mostly talked about being out of town in my set, and followed a joke from the MC about how somebody got fired from their job.

No comments:

Post a Comment