Friday, March 22, 2019

server with stars

I went to perform in the evening, and it was also a place listed in the fish fry article I had. when I arrived I checked in with the show runner, and was told to find the server with stars. I am not sure if this is who I got, but I put in my order, along with beer. I had a guest set. I had performed at this venue before, but it had been a while. it looks way different now, no comedian pictures in the entryway. memorable was having to make a U-turn to get there. after this I did my typical thing for this night of the week, singing karaoke. I did 'roam' by the b-52's. I asked the karaoke jockey why I wasn't introduced, she said because I was eager to perform.
   at work I closed 19 cases, so I think I am getting into a rhythm. according to a coworker from the same training class as me, another member of the class has dropped out, so we are now down to 5. I noticed she had a gray dot next to her name on the I.M. list for most of the week, saying 'offline'. I guess that absenteeism claimed another one. when I called about I.T. issues this morning, I said they probably weren't sending me the singer of the same name, and no they did not. my computer battery power has been declining, it says it is not charging when docked. but I found out it is not a big concern just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment