Wednesday, March 27, 2019

bookstore calendar

and it continues on making some nice finds in the breakroom. today it was a bookstore calendar, with lists for each month. I sent it to my cubicle, although it is displayed sideways as that is the only way it would fit the wall. I closed 21 cases today, but I know I can do even better. I was not thrilled about the schedule I am assigned, taking effect in just over a week from now. it means working a half-day on Saturday, but I will find a way to make it work. I also saw a meeting invite to a training class, one full day next week. it will be for some kind of cross-training.
   I performed this evening, and I saw a comic who is a show runner near a former brewery for the first time in a while. people really like the bit about the 'hot mess' I encountered over the weekend. also odd when I got home, checking email, and there was a request for information from an insurance company. I responded and had more questions about the position. hard to say if it will yield anything, but I know I pretty much stopped looking for work when I went back to work over a month ago. nothing wrong with keeping my options open, especially when I am still with an agency and prefer something that is direct-hire.

No comments:

Post a Comment