Monday, March 25, 2019

shelf and release

i closed 19 more cases at work today. but according to an email, the system may not be counting all of them. since I have been doing what I did in training, which is put it on my shelf to see that no one else takes it. and then having to release the next one. the fill-in boss while mine is on vacation said if I avoid doing that, then the stats should go up. and it is hard to tell how many are left from my training class. one was absent, but not the same one as last week. but the most important thing is paying attention to my own work. it was nice to see what was up for grabs in the breakroom, I claimed 2 packets of quaker oatmeal and will have it eventually.
  I performed tonight, but it was harder than typical. I kept fighting to stay awake as I was really tired. it meant standing up a lot while waiting to go onstage, and walking around as well. I spoke about various subjects, including the 'hot mess' from over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment